©John E.F.Rawlins (New Davrian Register) 2008
This page was generated using SERIF PagePlus V11.0
Longleat 2007 More Photos
1. & 2. Davrians don’t always provide the easiest exit as
demonstrated by Mark Ibbotson and Graham Cashmore.
3. However once in they can be very snug.
4. Steve Alecock heads the run up to the line.
5. Graham Cashmore receives the Adrian Evans Memorial
6. Ken Banks “gets a push off the line”.
7. Mark Ibbotson’s Mk5.
8. Robin Cheeseman and his mini-powered Mk8.
All photos by Steve Mason
Click here to visit the main NDR Site